TM Libraries and Research
136. Close and Distant Listening to Poetry with HiPSTAS and PennSound
632. What Was, Is, and Shall Be an Academic Library—and Who Will Work There?
64. Libraries, Archives, and Public Memory
259. Bibliography for the Twenty-First Century
405. Meeting Where Students Are: Faculty-Library Collaborations and Undergraduate Research
677. Discoverability: New Methods (and Experiences) of Scholarly "Wild Surmise"
285. How Many Copies Is Enough? Too Many? Libraries and Shared Monograph Archives
540. The Third Degree: Joint Programs in Languages, Literature, and Libraries
330. Learned Journals and Libraries: Knowledge Economies and Economics of Knowledge
444. Preservation Is (Not) Just Another Word for Nothing Left to Lose
125. Literary Research in/and Digital Humanities
416A. Organizational Meeting of the Discussion Group on Libraries and Research in Languages and Literatures
Return to list of Forums