Thursday, 29 December
385. Aging and Atwood: Physical and Intellectual Journeys
10:15–11:30 a.m., Thomas Paine, Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Leni Marshall, Univ. of Minnesota, Twin Cities
1. “The Process of Female Aging in Margaret Atwood’s Novels,” Teresa Gibert, National Univ. of Distance Education
2. “Wise Woman World: Aging as Empowerment in Margaret Atwood’s The Robber Bride,” Donna L. Potts, Kansas State Univ.
3. “Contradictory Metaphors for Old Age in the Poetry and Short Stories of Margaret Atwood,” Lisa Weckerle, Kutztown Univ.
4. “Through the ‘Wall’: Crone Journeys of Enlightenment and Creativity in the Works of Margaret Atwood,” Sharon R. Wilson, Univ. of Northern Colorado
For copies of abstracts, write to email@example.com.