Tuesday, 29 December
591. Hermann Broch and Scientific Discourse
9:00–10:15 p.m., Washington B, Loews
A special session
Presiding: Paul Michael Lützeler, Washington Univ.
1. “Broch’s Concept of Science,” Thomas Sebastian, Trinity Univ.
2. “Lifestyle: Broch on Positivism,” Martin Klebes, Univ. of Oregon
3. “Evil in the Value System of Mathematics,” Gwyneth E. Cliver, Univ. of Nebraska, Omaha
4. “Ethics, Theory, and Politics: Hermann Broch and Eric Voegelin,” Thomas Hollweck, Univ. of Colorado, Boulder
For abstracts, visit http://artsci.wustl.edu/~iab.