Friday, 29 December
429. Case Studies in Psychoanalysis and Religion: Religion in Julia Kristeva’s Work
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., 308, Philadelphia Marriott
Program arranged by the Division on Psychological Approaches to Literature
Presiding: Ewa Plonowska Ziarek, Univ. at Buffalo, State Univ. of New York
1. “Holy War and the Sacrifice of Sacrifice,” Kelly Oliver, Vanderbilt Univ.
2. “Kristeva’s Incarnations,” Frances L. Restuccia, Boston Coll.
3. “Kristeva’s Christianity: The Dialectics of Identification,” J. M. Baker, Jr., Univ. of the Arts
4. “Religion and ‘The Rights of Man’ in Kristeva’s Work,” Idit Alphandary, Tel Aviv Univ.