Monday, 28 December
273. Postmodern and Unnatural Narratives
3:30–4:45 p.m., Congress A, Loews
Program arranged by the International Society for the Study of Narrative
Presiding: Jan Alber, Univ. of Freiburg
1. “Unnatural Narration,” Henrik Skov Nielsen, Aarhus Univ.
2. “Neocybernetic Narrative: Constructing the Quasi-Object in Latour’s Aramis,” Bruce C. Clarke, Texas Tech Univ.
3. “We Are ‘I’: Narrative Paradox and Identity in Shelley Jackson’s Half Life,” Christopher Kilgore, Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville
4. “The Unnatural in Superhero Comics,” Karin Kukkonen, Univ. of Mainz