Sunday, 28 December
258. Pinter’s Great ’Scapes: Mindscapes, Landscapes, Escapes, and Performance Space
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Powell, Hilton
Program arranged by the Harold Pinter Society
Presiding: Ann C. Hall, Ohio Dominican Univ.
1. “Pinter’s Topologies,” Judith A. Roof, Michigan State Univ.
2. “‘I’ll Have to Hoover That in the Morning’: Moving Lenny Around in The Homecoming,” Ann C. Hall
3. “The Distance between Us: Space and Place in Harold Pinter and Sarah Kane,” Lynn Hall, Miami Univ., Oxford
4. “Pinter in Paris,” Jamie Andrews, British Library
Respondent: William Baker, Northern Illinois Univ.
For copies of abstracts, write to email@example.com.