Wednesday, 29 December
390. Teaching Early Drama in the Undergraduate Classroom
10:15–11:30 a.m., Congress C, Loews
Program arranged by the Medieval and Renaissance Drama Society
Presiding: Paula M. von Loewenfeldt, Univ. of Puget Sound
1. “South Park Reads Mankind: How Morality Plays Today,” Michael Basile, New Jersey City Univ.
2. “‘They Fere Not My Rightwysenes’: Teaching the Role of Emotion in Everyman,” Katharine Goodland, Coll. of Staten Island, City Univ. of New York
3. “By and for Students: Some Pragmatics of Low-Stress Staging,” Betsy A. Bowden, Rutgers Univ., Camden
4. “English Renaissance Drama in a Department of Theater Studies: Pedagogy and Film and Video Performance,” Charles J. Del Dotto, Duke Univ.