Thursday, 27 December
51. Experimental Writing in the Midwest
5:15–6:30 p.m., Field, Hyatt Regency
A special session
Presiding: William Allegrezza, Indiana Univ. Northwest
1. “Modernist Current: Michael Anania’s Poetry of the Western Rivers,” Robert Archambeau, Lake Forest Coll.
2. “Voicing Class in Lorine Niedecker and Mark Nowak,” Patrick F. Durgin, Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor
3. “‘All the Leaves Are Brown’: Carla Harryman and the Bay Area Diaspora in Grand Piano,” Kass Fleisher, Illinois State Univ.
4. “The New Prairie School,” Timothy Pan Yu, Univ. of Toronto
For copies of abstracts, write to email@example.com.