Sunday, 28 December
363. Comparative Literature and Media Studies: Convergence or Opposition?
3:30–4:45 p.m., Yerba Buena Salon 15, Marriott
Program arranged by the American Comparative Literature Association
Presiding: C. P. Haun Saussy, Yale Univ.
1. “Remediation Yes, Media Studies No,” Jeffrey D. Wallen, Hampshire Coll.
2. “New Media Critical Homologies,” Brian Lennon, Penn State Univ., University Park
3. “Reading and Writing 419: Digital Media and the Geopolitics of Multiauthorial Narrative,” Paul Benzon, Rutgers Univ., New Brunswick
4. “Narrative Convergence and the New Medial Ecology,” Marc Ruppel, Univ. of Maryland, College Park