Wednesday, 28 December
337. Beyond the Borders of Nation: Virginia Woolf and International Women Writers
7:15–8:30 p.m., Virginia Suite C, Marriott
A special session
Presiding: Patricia Laurence, Brooklyn Coll., City Univ. of New York
1. “Virginia Woolf and Assia Djebar: The Migrations of Language,” Emily Dalgarno, Boston Coll.
2. “Virginia Woolf and Gloria Anzaldúa: Women without a Country,” Brenda E. Watts, Southwest Missouri State Univ.
3. “The Angel of the House: Virginia Woolf and Rosario Castellanos,” Andrea H. Reyes, Univ. of Southern California
4. “The Voyage Out and Anglo-Indian Fictions of Voyaging,” Pia Mukherji, Tufts Univ.