Friday, 28 December
250. New Reading Interfaces
12:00 noon–1:15 p.m., Missouri, Sheraton Chicago
Program arranged by the Association for Computers and the Humanities
Presiding: Elizabeth Swanstrom, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
1. “Tag Clouds: Reading the Poetic Interface,” Jeremy H. Douglass, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara
2. “Toward a Semantic Literary Web: Three Case Histories,” Joseph Paul Tabbi, Univ. of Illinois, Chicago
3. “Reading Shaw’s Legible City,” Elizabeth Swanstrom
4. “Reading the Margins of The Magic Book,” Sarah Jane Sloane, Colorado State Univ., Fort Collins
5. “Texts in Virtual Contexts: Reading Scholarly Work in 3-D Environments,” Victoria E. Szabo, Duke Univ.
For copies of abstracts, visit www.ach.org/mla/mla07.