Wednesday, 27 December
13. What Form Means Now to Postcolonial Literature
5:15–6:30 p.m., Independence Ballroom Salon III, Philadelphia Marriott
A special session
Presiding: John Marx, Univ. of Richmond
1. “New Aestheticism: How to Read the Postcolonial Novel as Literature,” Deepika Bahri, Emory Univ.
2. “Lyric Poetry and the Postcolonial Asia-Pacific,” Weihsin Gui, Brown Univ.
3. “Ghazals in English as Formal Translations,” Indira Karamcheti, Wesleyan Univ.
4. “The Historical Novel of Globalization,” John Marx